Our commitment to excellent Customer Service...
We've built our reputation on outstanding construction backed by superior customer service. We respond to non-emergency calls and emails within 24 hours whenever possible, and we have a team of sub-contractors on call to respond to customer concerns.
When you buy a Stabile home, you receive:
- A Home Orientation tour with our Site Supervisor and Customer Service Manager. This is your chance to learn how everything works in your new home and create a punch list of any problems.
- A comprehensive Homeowner's Manual listing all items in the home, with specific guidelines about each warranty.
- A one-year Builder Warranty. Throughout your first year of ownership, you are encouraged to contact our Customer Service Department with warranty issues. We have a team of employees dedicated solely to addressing concerns covered by warranties.
- An 11th Month Service Request that provides a final opportunity to correct minor issues before warranties expire.
- A Home Buyers Warranty. We provide a structural warranty that covers your home from the second year of ownership through the tenth. If you move before then, the warranty will transfer to a new buyer until the tenth year is completed.
If it's an emergency...
24-Hour On-Call Stabile Emergency Service: 603-769-8913
Use this number to report roof leaks, plumbing leaks (that cannot be shut off at the source), heating failures, water in the basement, and other emergencies that require immediate action.
If you need a regular service call...
Customer Service Department
Hours: 8 am - 5 pm
Phone: 603-889-0318 x 218
To send us your 11th Month Warranty Check List...
Fill out the Form in your Homeowner's Manual or download and print the form here: pdf 11 Month Service Request Form (14 KB)